I did, but on a much darker level. It was on a request for someone. If you’d like to read it, I can give you the link. However, there are trigger warnings of attempted suicide and incest (Elsanna). Just a forewarning. ^^”
lana winters — “spilt milk” — american horror story: asylum
Soulless Sam waving at the baby......
This Powerful Video Shows Men What It Feels Like To Be Subjected To Sexism And Sexual Violence
i really like this. it’s got the microagressions down in a lot of ways, also things like body language and posture? i recognized the men doing things and speaking in ways that women are trained to and it was awesome to see. also things like all the men being nurses or old secretaries in the police station and the hospital. there was also a moment of white feminism, which was interesting to see translated. basically, i like this a lot because it’s a pretty faithful mirror.
This is my take on how love is for each character:
- The opening of the ice castle door is Elsa’s subconscious desire to reach out to her sister.
- The locking of the door signifies Hans’s treacherous heart to use Anna because he never really loved her.
- The unbolted door is basically how Anna and Kristoff’s relationship has always been from the beginning. i.e., they have an honest, giving, and supportive relationship.
- The unlocking of the door by Olaf shows that no door or any other obstacle can block his great love for Anna.
- The closing of the door by Elsa is her act of total sacrifice to protect Anna. Her power is a huge part of her, so to suppress that shows her profound love for her sister.
- The opening of the door by Elsa, in general, displays her brave way to face the world, and it symbolizes that she’s finally open to receiving and giving love to people, especially to Anna.
How do you watch buffy and not like buffy summers no not okay
Hans should write a book.
"How to piss off an entire fandom in twelve syllables or less."